Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just for fun on a cold morning.

Last week we had a few really cold mornings and the garage was way too cold to go work in or even to go in, for that matter. So, I curled up on the couch with a soft fleece throw, my laptop and a mug of coffee, and just played.
This is what I came up with:

Original


Illustration


Original

Illustration


Since I'm one of those obsessive/compulsive types I want to go through all my images to see which ones can be turned into an illustration. It's so much fun! Maybe on the next super cold morning ......

3 comments:

  1. Love doing the same as your doing...I have a new camera and you can put it on that setting and all the pic will be like sketchbook...love it...I am a new follower come follow me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daena! Just wanted to tell you how much I've been enjoying your blog! I'd love to do a feature of all your Union Jack pieces, whattayathink?

    ReplyDelete