Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Union Jack and RABBITS ..... NOW we're talkin'!

This morning I was rubbing a transfer that was going horribly wrong and my eyes wandered over to some ribbon..... Well, I thought, this transfer is making me cross, so how 'bout ditching it and having some fun?

I've been meaning to make Union Jack pillows for over a year. I have 3 fronts sewn but I haven't gotten around to attaching the backs. I have pillow forms waiting in the wings .... I'll get to it. Eventually. As soon as I put my sewing machine back into its freshly painted cabinet.

But today I grabbed my ribbon and a blank tote that's been hanging around and tried out a No-Sew approach.
FUN! I made a girly tote. Next, a typography tote and the third will be .... hmmm. Guess we'll wait and see.


 


Bunnies and French script ribbon! Awesome.



And, on to etsy it will go!

1 comment: