Sunday, May 27, 2012

Great Outdoors Desk

This is the second of two desks I delivered to the cutest antique store up in Shady Cove, Oregon.
You can read about the other desk and some big news in my earlier post here.

Introducing the outdoor-themed desk available at Shady Kate's

Remember the 'before'?




I hand-painted the graphic. It was fun getting out the old artist paints again!





On this handsome lad I used Annie Sloan's Old White, Country Grey, French Linen and Primer Red. Plus the clear and dark waxes.


This and other pieces of Annie Sloan painted furniture are available at 

Shady Kate's
21584 Hwy 62, Shady Cove, Oregon
www.shadykates.com

BIG NEWS!

Shady Kate's is soon to be a stockist for Annie Sloan paints and products! I'll keep you posted. She should have her stock in a couple weeks!

Linking to: my 1929 charmer, diy show off
funky junk interiors
under the table and dreaming
whats-in-gunny-sack-link-party-39
my uncommon slice of suburbia
home stories a to z
the shabby creek cottage
miss mustard seed
my repurposed life
french country cottage

5 comments:

  1. SO cute!! I'm adoring that desk...love the graphic logo on it...too fun! Would be delighted for you to link up with us at Mop It Up Mondays: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/05/mop-it-up-mondays-18.html

    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Daena! I'm not into fish, but I'd be thinking about where I could put this! Love all the colors you used.

    visiting from Feathered Nest Friday : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loving how you turned it out. I wish it was mine. You really are a very creative and talented lady. Thanks for sharing over at Sunday's Best!

    ReplyDelete