Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Whoo Hoo! Another month!

Yesterday I had my monthly appointment with my hematologist, and he said I didn't have to have chemo for another month. That makes 6 months without chemo. It's the furniture, I just know it. It's the passion that keeps me going.

So much so that while the doctor wanted to discuss future treatment, I wanted to talk FURNITURE. My Honey got us back on track to treatment. Sheesh. I had the doctor laughing at my misadventures.

So, in short, the next step for me is a clinical trial in Portland. And I immediately thought JUNKING! Hippo Hardware!
And junking!

One of my above mentioned misadventures was having a solid core door fall on me, but luckily (sadly) my empire desk got in the way. Look at the damage! Yikes. Coulda been my head.
But my poor desk!





Today I am doing reconstructive surgery. I'm using some gooey Wood Filler form Elmer's and it seems to be working well. Which is great because I bought it accidentally, thinking it was something else. (Love it when a plan comes together.)

:-)

10 comments:

  1. wow, 6 months already Daena. That's awesome!! (You didn't tell the Dr. about the door falling I hope ;) I always wanted to go to Hippo Hardware when I lived there, seems like a cool place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's WONDERFUL news Daena. Celebrate the small victories! And I agree. It's the furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and best wishes for yet another month delay! Clearly your passion trumps cancer!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many competing film formats were introduced in the early decades until 16 mm safety film was introduced by Eastman Kodak in 1923 and became a standard in the non-professional market. Although 16 mm had the advantage of users not being tied to one equipment manufacturer and there were obvious cost advantages compared to standard 35 mm, it was never able to eliminate smaller formats and it eventually was relegated to professional users, particularly in the education Watch HQ Movies On Getmypopcornnow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first anime movie was created in 1917 it was a Japanese movie based on a samurai, the name of the movie was ‘An Obtuse Sword' it's still available if you search manually on internet. It was liked my most of the peoples and since then the trend of creating anime Watch New Movies At GetMyPopcornNow started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Battleship Potemkin" is a Russian film of director Sergei Eisenstein and is highly appreciated by stunning visuals. In its plot, the film presents a version of the mutiny taking place in 1905 as the crew of the Russian battleship Potemkin rebelled against their officers of the Tsarist Watch Latest Movies On getmypopcornnow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On November 3, the L.A. Times announced that its staff had been barred from attending advance screenings of Disney films in response to the paper's critical news coverage of Disney's business dealings in the city of Watch HQ Movies On GetMyPopcornNow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The appeal of it to me is to do a new story told over three movies, to have that kind of canvas, to be in the Star Wars world and to have the feel of a Star Wars film," he Watch Bollywood Movies On GetMyPopcornNow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frederick M. Brown/Getty ImagesEngelson, now 40, is a manger and executive producer in Los Angeles. He made the Hollywood Reporter's Next Generation 35 Under 35and he's worked on several high-profile projects including the 2010 Robert Pattinson film "Remember Me," and the 2017 series "Watch Bollywood Movies On GetMyPopcornNow."

    ReplyDelete
  10. s. For the lowest rates, put down 20% or more. Remember too, that you can tap into that cash with a home equity loan if you get in a pinch. Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete